About the job
ERP-One is looking for a Demand Generation & Operations Manager, who is located in Canada (this is a remote position, which would require a limited amount of travel to HQ in Calgary).
ERP-One provides an industry-leading level of service and expertise to our customers through our highly skilled, employee-based organization. As consultants, we’re experts in understanding our customers’ business needs, are focused on pairing technical and business solutions to maximize our customers’ potential and are performance-driven and solutions-oriented. We recently joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Partner program to provide solutions for emerging, small, and mid-market customers that can help their businesses expand and thrive. This new practice will build on our legacy of delivering business-oriented technical solutions that maximize the power of JD Edwards systems.
Demand Generation & Operations Manager
As ERP-One continues its growth trajectory and aims to bridge existing Marketing/Sales accountability gaps to optimize revenue, we are seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Demand Generation & Operations (DGO) Manager. This mid-level individual contributor will play a crucial role in shaping and executing strategies across direct revenue-generating areas of marketing, as well as sales and marketing operations.
What you must have to be our Demand Generation & Operations Manager…
- 5+ Years of proven experience in demand generation and operations within a B2B marketing environment where qualified pipeline generation was the goal
- Strong ability to generate (and advance) pipeline through demand generation channels/platforms, including, referral, events (in person and virtual), organic search, paid media channels, website optimization, and marketing automation
- Demonstrated ability to drive accountability and results through solid revenue operations framework (including Dashboards/Reporting), incorporating CRM, Marketing Automation, Website Analytics and Sales Enablement Software
- Ability to identify, action, launch, manage and optimize revenue generating opportunities (from referral programs to new SEO strategies/tactics)
What we value from our Demand Generation & Operations Manager…
- Revenue-driven individual that is constantly thinking about the ROI of marketing/sales efforts
- Analytical by nature (able to tame data), but also able to communicate well with all stakeholders (from new grads to Exec) to distill insights that drive recommendations to improve pipeline, revenue and ROI
- Strong desire to collaborate in lockstep with Head of Marketing, Sales and Marketing Coordinator and external resources (where needed) to ensure the right marketing priorities are being driven – and they are implemented on time, on budget, with revenue results that meet or exceed forecast
- Ability to work cross-functionally (with Sales, especially) and wear many hats when needed
- Proficiency in relevant demand generation and operations platforms/software, including but not limited to, HubSpot, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Microsoft Dynamics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger (GTM), Google/Bing (paid and organic), LinkedIn (paid and organic), Account-Based Marketing software, website optimization software, and SEO software
- Strong disposition towards teaching and mentoring others – enabling team members to be more revenue-centric is a big part of the role
What’s a regular day for our Demand Generation & Operations Manager…
- Build pipeline of qualified opportunities through hands-on management of demand generation channels
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Coordinator to advance/accelerate leads/opportunities using nurture/DRIP strategies executed through the marketing automation platform
- Optimize website conversion rate through systematic testing roadmap ensuring that visit to lead (and MQL) conversion rate is continuously improving
- Empower sales and marketing with the systems/reporting needed to make better decisions
- Lead/support periodic meetings that relate to new revenue production to ensure visibility, accountability and continuous improvement.
- Train sales and marketing team to get the most out of the tools that they have at their disposal in order to drive more pipeline and revenue.
- Identify and grow opportunities, collaborating with appropriate resources to ensure growth objectives
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Please forward your Resume: email@example.com outlining your ERP, CRM or other Enterprise Application SaaS experience