ERP-One Consulting is looking for a JD Edwards Security Analyst, located out of a major Canadian city, preferably Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver.
The JD Edwards Security Analyst is a client-facing role, supporting projects within JD Edwards security. This role requires someone who is a self-starter and capable of working independently.
ERP-One Consulting delivers business-oriented technical solutions that maximize the power of J.D. Edwards systems. We provide an industry-leading level of service and expertise to our clients through our highly skilled, employee-based organization. As consultants, we’re experts in understanding our clients’ business needs, are focused on pairing technical and business solutions to maximize our client’s potential, and are performance-driven and solutions-oriented.
The JD Edwards Security Analyst will be focused on, but not limited to
- Role Based Security Design
- Access Provisioning
- User Management
- Audit and Reporting
- Business Process analysis
- Defining project scope
- Requirements gathering through various techniques
- Documentation of requirements, security related business processes
- Translation of technical jargon into simple terms, including risks and impact
- Successfully working on several projects at once
- Potential for other projects, based on client needs
Required skills and experience:
- Prior consulting experience
- University degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work remotely with other members of the ERP-One Consulting team
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Exposure to financial concepts (AR, AP, Payroll) is considered an asset
- Experience with JD Edwards is considered an asset
- Project Management experience is considered an asset
Travel within North America (up to 20% of the time), may be required within this role.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.