We are looking for a Project Manager, located out of a major Canadian city.
The Project Manager is a client-facing role, managing our client projects and providing oversight to client run projects. This role focuses on ensuring the successful delivery of client projects and requires someone who is a self-starter and capable of working independently.
We deliver business-oriented technical solutions that maximize the power of our clients’ ERP systems. We provide an industry-leading level of service and expertise to our clients through our highly skilled, employee-based organization. As consultants, we’re experts in understanding our clients’ business needs. We are performance-driven and solutions-oriented. Our consultants are focused on pairing technical and business solutions to maximize our clients’ potential.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Business or related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification an asset
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience in a Service Delivery, Project Manager, or Operations Management role or similar position
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in the IT industry preferably with knowledge of infrastructure and business applications
- Manage Consulting Projects in collaboration with our project consulting team and delivery leads
- Approximately 50% of this role will be performing Project Management on ERP-One run projects (you are the PM). This will primarily consist of:
- Managing full project budget, schedule, scope, tasks, and deliverables
- Managing the relationship with the client and stakeholders
- Managing & mitigating risk
- Managing issues and facilitating issue escalation
- Leading all project team members (client & ERP-One)
- Ensuring communication and collaboration of the team (client & ERP-One)
- Participating in the opportunity & proposal process by providing estimates and participating in sales presentations
- Approximately 50% of this role will be providing delivery leadership/oversight to projects run by clients (client-side PM). This will primarily consist of:
- Providing oversight of ERP-One budget / schedule
- Watching for scope creep and facilitate issue escalations
- Coordinating ERP-One team-members
- Ensuring communication and collaboration of ERP-One team-members
- Reporting weekly or bi-weekly project updates to the Client Success Manager
- Provide exceptional customer experience and function as a bridge between the client and delivery teams
- Escalate issues to the Service Innovation Leader and/or Account Owner as needed
- Perform resource planning for projects in collaboration with the Client Success Manager
- Review and approval of client work / time entry
- Work with the Service Innovation Leader and Technical / Functional Leads to identify and implement operational efficiencies and improvements
Our ideal candidate will possess these characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate project and business solutions.
- Strong customer facing skills and a demonstrated ability to shorten time to value for customers
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations
- Bilingual English/French would be an asset
- Leadership / Organization
- Both an enthusiastic leader and a team player with openness and willingness to share ideas
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work remotely with members of the team
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks
- Methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Solid Microsoft 365 experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Able to work remotely with minimal oversight or management
- Desire to learn and use new technology to improve operational efficiencies
Applicants must be legally able to work in Canada.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.