ERP-One Consulting is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team.
ERP-One Consulting delivers business-oriented technical solutions that maximize the power of ERP systems. We provide an industry-leading level of service and expertise to our clients through our highly skilled, employee-based organization. As consultants, we’re experts in understanding our clients’ business needs and are focused on pairing technical and business solutions to maximize our clients’ potential. We are performance-driven and solutions-oriented.
About the Role
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a critical role in building our talent pipeline and helping account managers to fill open opportunities with qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be focused on these areas:
- Lead the search for more great team members for ERP-One, in coordination with our HR Advisor and hiring managers, using LinkedIn and LI Recruiter
- Post and manage ERP-One job postings for open employment opportunities, coordinate applicant reviews, perform follow-up tasks (review resumes, conduct pre-screening calls, coordinate interviews, complete reference checks)
- Work with account managers to understand upcoming delivery needs
- Communicate contractor availability to delivery; keep in contact with candidates and discuss opportunities with them as needed
- Perform contractor onboarding tasks (documents, account creation workflow) in compliance with ERP-One processes
- Understand and match contractor skillsets with engagement requirements; requires understanding of ERP and IT industry terminology
- Maintain relationships with contractor pool regarding availability, skills, rates
- Maintain templates of contractor documents, along with contractor skills inventory and engagement lists
- Conduct contractor renewals as needed
- Act as point of contact for and manage relationships with recruiting agencies as needed
- Continue to develop and improve our recruitment and hiring processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Human Resources, and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in office administration, recruitment, talent management, or human resources
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well independently
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SharePoint architecture and best practices is a definite asset
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work remotely with other members of the ERP-One team
- You should enjoy meeting new people, uncovering candidate strengths, and building relationships.
This is a part-time position (up to 30 hours per week) with potential to become full-time. This position offers flexibility in hours of work, remote work options, and qualifies for employee benefits.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.